Peanut Spinach Salad
Presented by Don Koehler at the
2014 Southern Women's Show
- Three handfuls of baby spinach
- 3 Tbsp. Ken's® Steakhouse Lite Raspberry Pomegranate Dressing
- 1 boiled egg
- 3 strawberries
- 4 plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup diced, cooked chicken
- 3 Tbsp. dry roasted peanuts
- 2 Tbsp. shredded parmesan cheese
- Directions Heat Dressing in microwave for about 15 seconds. Drizzle over spinach and toss to cover and slightly wilt the spinach.
Cut egg in four quarters, sliced lengthwise and place like spokes in a wheel on top of the spinach. Slice the strawberries and place on top of the salad. Place the tomatoes around the edge of the plate. Sprinkle the chicken, peanuts, and cheese on top of the salad.